Our school uniform consists of black shoes, formal black trousers/skirt, white shirt and tie. Our uniform is smart, practical and inexpensive. The uniform aims to bring us together as a community, allowing high visibility in our local area and safety in our school, while also minimising the pressure to purchase expensive branded items. Click here to access the school shop. Ties can be bought from the school for £3.
Our uniform is ...
● Standard plain white shirt and school tie. Pupils in S5 and above should wear a senior tie.
● Black trousers (black formal denim is acceptable)
● Black skirt, with black tights
●Black knee-length skirts with or without tights
● Black formal shorts with or without tights
● A plain black v-neck jumper or cardigan
● Plain black shoes
●School blazer (optional)
The following should not be worn to school;
● Coloured shoes
● Coloured trainers
● Coloured jeans
Pupils should come to school in school uniform and get changed in and out of PE kit during PE lessons.